Rightmove recently reported that 90% of buyers find online viewing useful when searching for properties. With our new Rightmove features, we can showcase videos of your property to engage more potential buyers and ensure only the most interested come to view in person. All you need to do is send us a video tour of your property, and we’ll do the rest.
Below are our top tips for filming the perfect video viewing to attract your buyer.
– Film on your phone or camera in landscape and hold the camera at chest height.
– Start from the outside to get a full view of the property if you can.
– Walk through and stop in each room to pan around before walking to the next room.
– Talking is entirely up to you – if there are features you think are worth explaining then please do, just make sure you are not covering your camera’s microphone and that you speak towards it. If you do talk, don’t feel that you have to talk all the way round – just mention key features.
– If you make a mistake – don’t worry! Feel free to film in more than one clip, we can easily stitch it together for you.
– Enjoy it! This is your opportunity to show potential buyers what makes your home so special.
Once you are done filming, please send your video clips to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to upload for you.