SOLD STC £450,000
This is for my family...
- You'll love the ground floor layout, with generous living space and natural light.
- The bedrooms are all good sizes and provide flexibility for a growing family.
- The property is neutrally decorated throughout so you can add your own style.
- The enclosed garden provides a safe space for children to play.
- You have the opportunity to utilise a bedroom or reception room as office space if you're looking to work from home.
- It's an incredibly sought-after village on the edge of the Peak District.
-There are numerous countryside walks to enjoy.
- The property is within the catchment area for the highly regarded Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School.
- Transport links are excellent with bus routes to neighbouring towns.
I'm looking for investment...
- Tenants would love the location, generous sized bedrooms and ground floor layout.
|5 Bedroom House - Valley Road, Barlow, S18||£450,000|
Important - Please Read
We endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, but they should only be used as guidance and they do not constitute any part of the contract. All measurements are approximate and no guarantees are made to the services, heating systems, appliances (if any) or fittings as to their working order and no warranty can be given or implied. You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, on or offline service or hard copy without the website owner’s express written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Select the icons to show local amenities