Own this home for…
To plan your monthly budget it will help to have an idea of your mortgage costs based on different homes. The figures we indicate do not necessarily mean you will be able to borrow this amount and are an indication only.
SOLD STC £350,000
***GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000***
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- What a position! You'll love the outlook across the woodland, it's a fabulous view.
- The accommodation is well proportioned with ample living & dining space.
- Bedrooms are good sizes and there's plenty of storage throughout.
- It's neutrally decorated so you can add your own style.
- You're walking distance from the popular Endcliffe Park.
- Ecclesall Road and its many shops, bars & restaurants are a short distance away.
- There are excellent transport links including key bus routes into the city centre and you're only a quick drive to the Peak National Park..
- The communal grounds are beautiful and well maintained.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,500 per month, a yield of 4.8%.
- Tenants would love the generous sized rooms, location and nearby amenities.
|3 Bedroom - The Glade, Sheffield, S10||£350,000|
Important - Please Read
We endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, but they should only be used as guidance and they do not constitute any part of the contract. All measurements are approximate and no guarantees are made to the services, heating systems, appliances (if any) or fittings as to their working order and no warranty can be given or implied. You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, on or offline service or hard copy without the website owner’s express written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Select the icons to show local amenities