Own this home for…
To plan your monthly budget it will help to have an idea of your mortgage costs based on different homes. The figures we indicate do not necessarily mean you will be able to borrow this amount and are an indication only.
SOLD STC £575,000
This is for my family...
- The property has been fully refurbished and finished to a high standard throughout, with an abundance of characterful features including high ceilings, fireplaces & flooring, with a combination of original and reclaimed wood.
- You'll love the living space on the ground floor, offering plenty of room for growing families.
- The open plan kitchen/dining room is a great family area, leading out to the conservatory & garden
- Bedrooms are all good sizes and the second floor landing space allows for a study area.
- The south-facing garden provides a safe space for children to play and adults to entertain in.
- It's the perfect spot, overlooking Millhouses Park.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools in the area, both public & private, for all ages.
- Transport links are excellent including key bus routes into the city centre and Dore train station.
- The Peak District is only a ten minute drive away.
- You're walking distance to the many shops, bars & restaurants along Abbeydale Road.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,500 per month, a yield of 3.13%.
- Tenants would love the generous living space, good sized bedrooms and superb location.
|5 Bedroom House - Sterndale Road, Sheffield, S7||£575,000|
Important - Please Read
We endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, but they should only be used as guidance and they do not constitute any part of the contract. All measurements are approximate and no guarantees are made to the services, heating systems, appliances (if any) or fittings as to their working order and no warranty can be given or implied. You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, on or offline service or hard copy without the website owner’s express written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Select the icons to show local amenities