SOLD STC £350,000
This is for my family...
- With a full scheme of modernisation, you could create a fabulous family home.
- There is generous living space on the ground floor, with potential to further extend (subject to necessary consents).
- A superb loft space could be converted to create an additional bedroom or living space.
- You're in the catchment area for a number of highly regarded schools.
- The popular Millhouses Park is within walking distance.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- You have an opportunity to style according to your taste.
- Bedroom Three could be transformed into an office for those looking to work from home.
- Transport links are excellent including key bus routes into the city centre.
You're walking distance from the many shops, bars and cafes along Abbeydale Road, Sharrow Vale & Ecclesall Road.
- Dore train station is a short drive away.
I'm looking for investment...
- Following a refurbishment, we believe the property would rent for approximately £1,500 per month.
- Tenants would love the location, living space and garden.
|3 Bedroom House - Springfield Road, Sheffield, S7||£350,000|
Important - Please Read
We endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, but they should only be used as guidance and they do not constitute any part of the contract. All measurements are approximate and no guarantees are made to the services, heating systems, appliances (if any) or fittings as to their working order and no warranty can be given or implied. You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, on or offline service or hard copy without the website owner’s express written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Select the icons to show local amenities