Own this home for…
To plan your monthly budget it will help to have an idea of your mortgage costs based on different homes. The figures we indicate do not necessarily mean you will be able to borrow this amount and are an indication only.
SOLD STC £235,000
£235,000 to £250,000 (Guide Price)
This is for my family...
- The property has been fully refurbished including a full re-wire, re-plastering, new plumbing & heating system, new kitchen and tiled bathroom suite.
- You'll love the open plan kitchen diner, full of natural light with plenty of storage.
- The enclosed gardens provides a safe space for children to play.
- There are a number of schools in the local area for all ages.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- It's neutrally decorated so you can add your own style.
- Bedroom space is flexible for those looking to work from home.
- Transport links are excellent including key bus routes.
- You're walking distance to local shops/amenities.
- The beautiful Rivelin Valley is on the doorstep.
I'm looking for investment...
- Prospective tenants would love the high standard of accommodation, garden and location.
|3 Bedroom House - Rivelin Park Crescent, Sheffield, S6||£235,000|
Important - Please Read
We endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, but they should only be used as guidance and they do not constitute any part of the contract. All measurements are approximate and no guarantees are made to the services, heating systems, appliances (if any) or fittings as to their working order and no warranty can be given or implied. You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, on or offline service or hard copy without the website owner’s express written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Select the icons to show local amenities