Own this home for…
To plan your monthly budget it will help to have an idea of your mortgage costs based on different homes. The figures we indicate do not necessarily mean you will be able to borrow this amount and are an indication only.
SOLD STC £600,000
This is for my family...
- The property is immaculately presented and has been really well maintained by the current owners.
- Open plan living & dining space is perfect for a growing family.
- All the bedrooms are good sizes, with plenty of space for fitted or stand-alone furniture and the potential to create office space for those looking to work from home.
- The fabulous garden provides a safe space for children to play and offers patio areas for entertaining alongside a beautiful lawn.
- Ecclesall is one of Sheffield's most sought-after suburbs.
- You're in the catchment for several highly regarded schools, including Dobcroft (Infants & Juniors) & Silverdale.
- It's within walking distance from the popular Millhouses Park.
- Dore train station is a short walk/drive away, linking you to Manchester and other major cities.
- The beautiful Peak District National Park is on your doorstep.
- Transport links are excellent, including key bus routes into the city centre.
|4 Bedroom House - Ranelagh Drive, Sheffield, S11||£600,000|
Important - Please Read
We endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, but they should only be used as guidance and they do not constitute any part of the contract. All measurements are approximate and no guarantees are made to the services, heating systems, appliances (if any) or fittings as to their working order and no warranty can be given or implied. You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, on or offline service or hard copy without the website owner’s express written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Select the icons to show local amenities