SOLD STC £175,000
£175,000 to £185,000 (Guide Price)
This is for my family...
- The property offers a generous lounge and a fitted kitchen/diner with integrated cooking appliances on the ground floor.
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, and a three-piece bathroom to the first floor, with a further bedroom in the converted attic.
- To the rear is a good sized lawned garden, an ideal space for adults to relax and children to play.
Buying just for me, or with my partner…
- Well looked after by the current owner, this property will be perfect for first time buyers, professionals or investors alike.
- Deceptively spacious, the accommodation is very flexible, offering spaces that can be utilised for a number of purposes, including a cellar for extra storage.
- It's situated in a prime location, with great schools for children of all ages, and only a short distance from Hillsboroughs many bars, shops and amenities.
I am looking for investment...
- The property is neutrally decorated throughout, meaning your tenant could move straight in.
- Tenants would love the location, having excellent transport links, including local bus routes.
- Ideally located on a quiet road, within walking distance of the beautiful Rivelin Valley Park and only a short drive into the Peak District National Park.
- We think the property could rent for £700 pcm (4.8% yield).
|3 Bedroom House - Parsonage Street, Sheffield, S6||£175,000|
Important - Please Read
We endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, but they should only be used as guidance and they do not constitute any part of the contract. All measurements are approximate and no guarantees are made to the services, heating systems, appliances (if any) or fittings as to their working order and no warranty can be given or implied. You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, on or offline service or hard copy without the website owner’s express written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Select the icons to show local amenities