Own this home for…
To plan your monthly budget it will help to have an idea of your mortgage costs based on different homes. The figures we indicate do not necessarily mean you will be able to borrow this amount and are an indication only.
Guide Price £300,000
This could be an ideal property to downsize...
- Situated within a quiet location.
- Bedrooms are well proportioned, alongside a modern three-piece shower room.
- Being located in Hasland, you are a short walk away from many local shops & amenities.
- Offering off-road parking, a carport and a detached garage.
Buying for just me, or with my partner...
- Perfect for couples and young families alike.
- Well presented & neutrally decorated throughout, meaning you could easily add your own personal touch.
- Suiting professionals travelling for work, you are located a short distance from the motorway network.
- To the rear is a beautiful garden, a perfect space to entertain friends and family whilst overlooking the spire.
I am looking for investment...
- The property is neutrally decorated throughout, meaning your tenant could move straight in.
|3 Bedroom Bungalow - Meadow Hill Road, Hasland, S41||£300,000|
Important - Please Read
We endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, but they should only be used as guidance and they do not constitute any part of the contract. All measurements are approximate and no guarantees are made to the services, heating systems, appliances (if any) or fittings as to their working order and no warranty can be given or implied. You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, on or offline service or hard copy without the website owner’s express written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Select the icons to show local amenities