This is for my family...
- The property is perfect for a first time buyer or young family.
- There's ample living & dining space on the ground floor including a conservatory/dining room.
- Two well proportioned bedrooms both have room for fitted or stand-alone furniture.
- The garden space is superb, with two low maintenance areas to the rear and a generous driveway at the front.
- You're within walking distance of open countryside and there are a number of local shops/amenities on the doorstep.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- It's neutrally decorated so you can add your own style.
- The property occupies an enviable position in a quiet neighbourhood.
- The area is serviced by excellent transport links including key bus routes.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £600 per month, a yield of 5.14%.
- Tenants would love the garden space, good sized bedrooms and location.
|2 Bedroom House - Highwood Place, Eckington, S21||£675 pcm|
Important - Please Read
We endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, but they should only be used as guidance and they do not constitute any part of the contract. All measurements are approximate and no guarantees are made to the services, heating systems, appliances (if any) or fittings as to their working order and no warranty can be given or implied. You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, on or offline service or hard copy without the website owner’s express written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Select the icons to show local amenities