Own this home for…
To plan your monthly budget it will help to have an idea of your mortgage costs based on different homes. The figures we indicate do not necessarily mean you will be able to borrow this amount and are an indication only.
SOLD STC £100,000
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- This apartment certainly has the wow factor!
- Beautifully presented and finished to a high standard with modern fixtures & fittings.
- It's been really well maintained so very little for you to do upon moving in.
- There's lift access and the development has secure access for peace of mind.
- You're walking distance to the city centre & Kelham Island.
- The area is serviced by excellent transport links including key bus routes and the Supertram network.
- Perfect for those looking to work at the city's hospitals & universities.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £650, a yield of 7.09%
- Tenants would love the open plan feel, high standard of accommodation & location.
|1 Bedroom - Henry Street, Sheffield, S3||£100,000|
Important - Please Read
We endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, but they should only be used as guidance and they do not constitute any part of the contract. All measurements are approximate and no guarantees are made to the services, heating systems, appliances (if any) or fittings as to their working order and no warranty can be given or implied. You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, on or offline service or hard copy without the website owner’s express written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Select the icons to show local amenities