Own this home for…
To plan your monthly budget it will help to have an idea of your mortgage costs based on different homes. The figures we indicate do not necessarily mean you will be able to borrow this amount and are an indication only.
SOLD STC £450,000
£450,000 to £475,000 (Guide Price)
This is for my family...
- It's immaculately presented throughout and well appointed.
- There's plenty of living space for a growing family.
- The garden provides a safe, enclosed space for children to play.
- You have numerous highly regarded schools in the area, for all ages.
- There is storage throughout, including a generous fully boarded loft.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- It's perfect for those looking to work from home as the bedroom space is flexible.
- You're walking distance from the many amenities of Ecclesall Road & Banner Cross.
- Popular parks including Endcliffe & Bingham are both close by.
- The area is serviced by excellent transport links including key bus routes into the city centre.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,750 per month, a yield of 4.67%.
- Prospective tenants would love the location, generous living space and well proportioned bedrooms.
|4 Bedroom House - Falkland Road, Sheffield, S11||£450,000|
Important - Please Read
We endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, but they should only be used as guidance and they do not constitute any part of the contract. All measurements are approximate and no guarantees are made to the services, heating systems, appliances (if any) or fittings as to their working order and no warranty can be given or implied. You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, on or offline service or hard copy without the website owner’s express written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Select the icons to show local amenities