fbpx
Sales

Chesterfield 01246 563 060
South West Sheffield 0114 399 0567
North West Sheffield 0114 312 2071
Crystal Peaks, Sheffield 0114 361 1000
Sheffield New Homes 0114 299 4144
Chesterfield New Homes 01246 889 222

Lettings

Chesterfield 01246 380 414
Sheffield 0114 361 0140

Brunswick Gardens, Woodhouse, S13

2

1

1

SOLD STC £200,000

Features

  • No Onward Chain
  • uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
  • Two Bedroom End-Terrace Bungalow
  • Fitted Kitchen/Diner With Integrated Cooking Appliances
  • Energy Rating: C, Tenure: Leasehold
  • Secure Swipe Card Access
  • Communal Grounds
  • Generous Lounge With French Doors To The Garden
  • Wet Room With Three-Piece Suite
  • Two Double Bedrooms

Description

Located in the sought after Brunswick Garden Village development in Woodhouse, is this well presented two bedroom, end-terrace bungalow.

Buying for just me, or with my partner...
- Set within an over 55's development, this will be perfect for downsizers and those looking for a retirement property.
- With a 24 hour warden service, the property has access to a variety of care packages, with many on-site amenities, including hairdressers, bars, shops and a gym.
- Featuring a light & airy, fully fitted kitchen with integrated cooking appliances, good sized bedrooms and a three-piece wet room.


This could be an ideal property to downsize…
- The property has been well looked after with neutral decor, meaning you could move straight in.
- Offering a unique opportunity, with no onward chain, the property price represents a 75% share, with the management company owning the other 25%.
- You have your own landscaped garden, and access to communal areas which include well maintained grounds.


The Location...
- It's situated in a great location for Crystal Peaks shopping centre, Drakehouse Retail Park and key transport links including Woodhouse train station.
- Well placed for local walks, being close to Shire Brook Valley nature reserve and Rother Valley Country Park. 

Mortgage Calculator

Own this home for…

To plan your monthly budget it will help to have an idea of your mortgage costs based on different homes. The figures we indicate do not necessarily mean you will be able to borrow this amount and are an indication only.

Brunswick Gardens, Woodhouse, S13

£665pm
Estimate based on 10% deposit

Selling your home?

Have You

Considered...

Osborne Avenue, Aston, S26

£215,000

Rose Way, Killamarsh, S21

£210,000

Recently viewed

Properties

2 Bedroom Bungalow - Brunswick Gardens, Woodhouse, S13 £200,000

Important - Please Read
We endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, but they should only be used as guidance and they do not constitute any part of the contract. All measurements are approximate and no guarantees are made to the services, heating systems, appliances (if any) or fittings as to their working order and no warranty can be given or implied. You may download, store and use this material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, on or offline service or hard copy without the website owner’s express written consent. The website owner’s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.

FloorPlan
broadband

Find out about your area

Select the icons to show local amenities

  • LibraryLibrary
  • Place of worshipPlace of worship
  • Police StationPolice Station
  • Post OfficePost Office
  • SupermarketSupermarket
  • Petrol stationPetrol station
  • CaféCafé
  • BarBar
  • RestaurantRestaurant
  • Bus stop or StationBus stop or Station
  • Train StationTrain Station
  • GymGym
  • Beauty salonBeauty salon
  • DoctorsDoctors
  • DentistDentist
  • VetVet
  • hospitalhospital
  • pharmacypharmacy
  • bankbank